M.O.R.E Mothers strives to bridge the gap for Mothers in historically marginalized communities. We’re here to serve as a holistic resource provider through all stages of Motherhood. We do this through Basic Needs Support, Education and Community Building.
By taking on Motherhood Together we're able to support one another and build a nurturing, well informed community of Mothers that feel confident in their Motherhood journey.
How We Can Help
- S.O.U.L Circle Monthly Support Group
- Expecting Mother Welcome Package
- Nutritional Education for Women and Children
- Referrals for Organizations Supporting Your Needs:
Doulas & Midwives
- Organize Your Own Support group
- Monthly Delivery of Essential Items
(for children 5 and under)
- Maternal Education and Resource Program
- Assistance with applying for government programs:
- On-Call Supportive Communication
Car Seat Safety
- Mama Elizabeth
M.O.R.E Mothers has had a huge impact on my family, they've always been there when I have very little. It’s a different type of help they give, it’s a welcoming help that comes from their hearts and they don’t judge.
- Mama Brittany
"M.O.R.E Mothers has impacted our family in a major way! They are so helpful with finding resources. They are super friendly and never judgmental. They really make you feel like family"
- Mama Chloe
"We cannot say how helpful M.O.R.E Mothers has been especially in a pandemic, to have someone out there looking out for us and coming to our door to help deliver these goods"